Take a deep dive into practical strategies to build resilience and “feel good”.
Participants will learn how to boost resilience, optimism, and positive wellness in these times of uncertainty.
A significant factor in managing stress is to develop one’s own Personal Resilience which can have a positive impact on both individuals, their families and enable participants to cope well with these uncertain and changing times.. This is a high value, 1/2 Day on-line course and provides participants with the tools and strategies to build personal resilience, boost wellbeing and positive mental health.
Workshop topics include:
– Dealing with uncertainty and building resilience
– How to manage emotions through uncertainty with effective communication
– How to build positive emotions
– The Healthy Mind platter
– Powerful Self Care strategies including a Daily Positive Wellness Planner
– Supports and free resources available for promoting optimum wellbeing
– Create a Self Care Action Plan for personal resilience and vitality.
Key Learning outcomes:
– Have a clear understanding of how to build your inner strength and
– Have tools, strategies and supports to improve your personal vitality and positive wellness
- Have a Self Care Action Plan including a Daily Planner for optimum positive wellness and resilience.
Course can be delivered to up to 15 participants online.
With a reopening of the Hospitality after the lockdown I found this workshop really informative and engaging ,the tips and wellness planner will be very useful to prepare our return to work in a positive footing thank you Una
I very much enjoyed this positive wellbeing course. Una gave a great
presentation. She was open and honest and it encouraged myself to be open and honest. On a personal level Una gave me great advice and thanks to Una I am now in a much better place professionally and personally.