Coaching Skills for Managers Workshop Motivate and Support your Team through Change 1/2 Day Online Workshop
The aim of this course is to help Managers develop management style to support and motivate their team through this difficult time of change. The course will deliver
insights on how to manage effectively, and understand how to support employees back into the workplace with ease. Though sharing and learning effective strategies this will boost team morale, performance and to successfully engage with the new ways of
working. This course assists managers with effectively managing the performance
conversations, providing feedback with confidence to boost wellbeing, engagement and performance.
Method of Delivery: This is a high value online workshop.
Programme Duration: 3.5 Hours
- What is Coaching and differences between coaching and mentoring.
- Understand the coaching process and core principles of coaching
- Coaching for Change- Effective Team meetings and cultivating optimism
- Providing feedback effectively to achieve positive change
- Performance conversations and coaching skills practice.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- To understand strategies to motivate your team and cultivate optimism, with effective team meetings and 1 to 1 check ins.
- Develop skills and confidence to conduct impactful coaching conversations to empower your people and boost performance with the new COVID-!9 protocols.
- Know how to deliver effective feedback resulting in improved behaviours.
Trainer – Una Crilly, Positive Impact:
Una is a Performance & Wellbeing Specialist, and an accredited Marshall Goldsmith Leadership and Team Coach. She spent 22 years leading teams in a large retail
organisation. She has a keen interest in cultivating supportive Work Cultures that
boost employee wellbeing. She was a former IBEC KeepWell assessor, an EQi 2.0
Emotional Intelligence Assessor and is a volunteer Facilitator for AWARE Support Groups.
Course Fee: Half Daily Rate available on request ( Up to 15 participants.)
Gosia Ostapowicz – HR Manager at the Five Guys Group
“The workshop has been a very positive experience and we have learnt some valuable tools, …. to support employees and keep them motivated